Zapier Integration

I have just started to build some automations via Zapier. I notice that the Create License event does not include the ability to set meter_attributes and if our license policy states them as a required field, the create license will fail. Is there any plans to include this? For now i can work around this by creating a dedicated license policy that does not make them mandatory and then use the standard REST call to update the licence with them afterwards, but I’d have preferred to be able to do this all in one trigger using the Zapier templates if possible?

Additionally it seems you can only associate a license with a user rather than with an organization, again, would be good if this could be available with the integration.

Hi @aashbyclarke,

Our current Zapier integrations are designed for basic configurations, and at this time, we support only a limited number of Zaps.

While we plan to enhance our Zapier integration in the future, please be aware that this process may take some time, as it is not a near-term priority.

We will keep you informed of any developments regarding this integration.

Hi @ahmad-kemsan thanks - I ended up just doing everything I needed to manually, our data region was migrated to the EU and once we did that, it broke the Zapier integration completely and couldn’t get it working again so i just took the pain and used the standard REST calls. Thanks.

Hi @aashbyclarke

We are glad to hear that you are now able to create licenses using our REST API. Please be informed that our development team has already been notified about updating the Zapier integrations, and it is on our roadmap.

We will keep you updated as soon as we receive any further information from them.

Thank you!