When I set the version with LexActivator’s SetAppVersion, the version appears in the dashboard for active activations but is not in the activation log after the activation is deleted. This is not very helpful for our use-case, where our activations are generally short-lived. We want to use the activation log data to produce analytics similar to what the dashboard shows for active activations. I realize that we can write the metadata ourselves, but it feels unnecessary given that you’ve provided a library call to set the version.
We have added support for the same, and it will be reflected in a few days.