SetActivationMetadata() problem in LexActivator c++ library

Hi, When I am using SetTrialActivationMetadata() function, It added metadata information in the cryptlex account along with trail activation information and works correctly. But when I am using SetActivationMetadata() for the specific License key it returns success but no metadata information is added to that key. Also I set correct SetProductFile(),SetProductId() and SetLicenseKey() before using SetActivationMetadata() function. How to resolve this problem?

Hi,

What is the size of the string you are passing in SetActivationMetadata(). Where are you checking the activation metadata?

It appears under activation and not the license key.

Yeah you are right, I checked under License metadata instead of checking Activation metadata.Now solved. Thanks!!!

If I want to set Activation metadata with multiple key values like First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and so on. Do I want to call that same function multiple times right?

Example:
SetActivationMetadata(firstName,Pirai);
SetActivationMetadata(lastName,M);
SetActivationMetadata(phoneNumber,123);

Is there any way to set these all metadata information at the single function call?

Hi,

You need to call them multiple times as you have done in the example. It cannot be done in a single function call.

You are storing firstName, lastName, phoneNumber as activation metadata. You would usually store this info in LicenseMetadata instead of activation metadata as this info is usually available at the time of generating the license key.

1 Like