Request for GetLastServerSynchDate

Hi

On the license activation page in my app, I show the user the GetLicenseTotalActivations and GetLicenseAllowedActivations values so they can see how many activations they have left. Like most of the license information that is stored locally, this information is only updated following a successful server synch.

Since I usually only call IsLicenseGenuine once every 30 days, and just use IsLicenseValid the rest of the time, I would like to be able to show the user when the last successful server synch was performed so they’ll know how old the information is.

Example:
Total Activations: 10
Used Activations: 5 (as of 11:30:52 AM on 22 January 2024)

I guess I could figure this out by calling GetServerSynchExpiryDate and then deducting the server synch grace period in days and then comparing that to the current date. Or I could write the date to some registry key every time a successful synch is performed, but that seems like unnecessary work.

It would be nice if I could just call GetLastServerSynchDate (or similar).

I’m sure this would be useful in many situations - not just for showing total activations.

Cheers

Hi @deonvn

We appreciate your feedback. We will explore the potential of incorporating the requested feature after discussing it with our product team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,
Ahmad.

1 Like