Per-product email templates

I use cryptlex to manage licenses for two separate products. In my current order flow, I send these emails using mailgun, and have a separate email template for each one. I’m interested in the new email template feature of cryptlex, maybe this could replace some of my custom webhook that runs on my own server.

With the email template feature in cryptlex, is it possible to use a different email template for each product?

Hi Francis,

Currently it supports one email template per event. We can add your feature too, but can data placeholders suffice in your case, as you can use it to have different content in a single email template depending on the product.

Having separate templates would be easier. Those two products are branded under different companies, so the email templates really would be completely different.

Also, we might want to only enable the emails for one product, and not the other.

Hi Francis,

Makes sense, we will add per-product email templates feature in a day or two.

The feature is available now. We have made it mandatory to link the email template with the product for emails to be sent for that product.