Offline Activation/Deactivation in Dashboard v3

Can Offline Activation Response File and Offline Deactivation be managed in the Dashboard as with previous version , or can it be only managed through web APIs?

Hi Vil,

Ofcourse it can be managed in the dashboard. Go to the “Activations” page of any license and you will the “Offline Activation” icon on right side of the search box.

Thank you
May be worth including in the customer portal and cutting out the middle man.

We are bringing many improvements to customer portal, like company subdomain so that your customers don’t need to enter company id, offline activations etc.

Any further feedback is welcomed.

Offline activation/deactivation support has been added in customer portal now.

Well done for getting it done so promptly. As the customer is getting the Offline activation response themselves, may be worth setting response validity to a default ?? 30 days and leaving the flexibility to change this in the Admin portal. Works OK though if you are happy for customers to set their own response validity.Just a thought??

I have also tested in my application and works fine. The only issue was that the first time I tried to get a response file, I did it in a different licence to that used in my application by mistake as I have two test licences. The Activate button change to Activating, then back to Activate but Download Response correctly did not appear. It may be worth though, having a message to say there is a product key mismatch.
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. If you try to use the activation request for any other key, it does show “Invalid license key!” error

Regarding, not allowing the customer to set the response validity is actually important to make sure they receive the server updates by preventing them from using old response file. We will default it to 3 days.