Not able to log in, Server Error

I’m getting this error when trying to login to the dashboard: “Server error!” I need to be able to log in asap, is there someone that can help me solving this issue?

Hello Sara,

We are currently aware of the ongoing issue and would like to assure you that our team is diligently working to resolve it. We will keep you informed with updates as soon as the service is restored.

Hello,
same problem: we and our customers are not able to login or to activate our software. Please fix ist asap.

Hi Florian,

Our team is actively working to resolve it. We will keep you informed with updates as soon as the service is restored.

Hi,
Same here. Waiting for update :wink:

Our services have been fully restored.

We understand the inconvenience caused by the downtime and sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience during this period.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot! I confirm everything is now working properly

Hi,
The system was down for the last two hours and our customers experienced a lot of trouble. This is the fourth time this has happened in the last four months. I hope we will not encounter this problem again in the future.

1 Like

The worry I have with this is not that the server goes down for a short period, but that those users that supposedly have a few weeks grace period in case of network issues were also reporting connection errors whilst it was down.

1 Like

Hello Murat,

We are working diligently to enhance our service availability and assure you that any future downtime will be a rare occurrence.

1 Like

We’ve been using Cryptlex for years now, spent thousands of dollars on a service that we’ve always been happy with. Up until now.
There has never been as much outage as what we have experienced in the last few months. What’s going on?
It really makes us reconsider. Our users need to be able to use our software reliably.

Hi,

We recently made architectural changes in our infra to make our system more scalable and resilient to outages. We will roll out the final changes very soon to prevent such outages. You should expect fewer outages in the near future.

1 Like

Hey,

I am also facing the same issue and waiting for update :innocent:.

Hey Smith,

There are no issues presently, so you should be able to login.