Is there a way through the API to get all metadata keys?

Hi,

Is there a way through the API to get all metadata keys? For example, lets say I wanted to call:

LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetLicenseMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length);

Is there a way to find all values that would work for the ‘key’ parameter or do I have to know those myself ahead of time?

Thanks

Hi Mike,

You know to know them ahead of time. Currently, the SDK doesn’t offer any function to get all the license metadata fields.

Thanks for the answer. Is this the same answer for any Metadata related getter function such as all of the ones below?

LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetProductMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length);
LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetLicenseMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length);
LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetLicenseUserMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length);
LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetActivationMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length);
LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetTrialActivationMetadata(CSTRTYPE key, STRTYPE value, uint32_t length)

and this function?
LEXACTIVATOR_API int LA_CC GetProductVersionFeatureFlag(CSTRTYPE name, uint32_t *enabled, STRTYPE data, uint32_t length);

Yes, you are correct the behaviour is the same across all the functions.