GetLicenseTotalActivations Returns Incorrect Count

Hi

I have a client who has activated his license on 2 computers, but GetLicenseTotalActivations on his machine returns 3.

If I log into the portal and check the license activations, I see only 2. I have asked the client to force a “resynch” by calling ActivateLicense from the client again, which he has done, and I can see in the portal that his activation was last synched only minutes ago. But still, even after activating/resynching again, GetLicenseTotalActivations still returns 3.

Is there any reason why the “activation count” in the activation data stored locally on his machine would not be updated following a successful call to ActivateLicense?

PS: The second machine correctly shows the total activations as 2. It’s just the one machine where it shows 3. I have asked him to deactivate and reactivate on that machine - same problem.

Thanks

Hi @deonvn,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team will investigate the issue and get back to you soon.

Hi

Any update on this?

Thanks

Our team has investigated the issue and confirmed that it is a bug. Rest assured, our team is in the process of fixing it and will keep you updated accordingly.

1 Like

Hi @deonvn,

The issue has been resolved and can be seen without needing to update the LexActivator version since the problem was with the backend. Please let us know if the changes meet your expectations.

1 Like

Hi

I have confirmed with the client that the number of current activations now reflects the correct number, so it seems to be working now.

Thanks for getting it sorted.