Email template not being sent when event occurs

Hello,

I have configured an email template to be sent to myself 30 days before a license is set to be expired. Back in December 2020, I had tested this by sending a test email and the mechanism was working however it seems that I never got the actual email. I tried to send the test email again last week however I get the following message:

The email address in the data is valid and I confirmed with my IT department that Cryptlex is able to send email notifications and that there is no IT restriction to this. The Cryptlex Event Logs do not show any error either.

What can be causing this?

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

What is the from email set for the template? Have you linked the template with the product?

Regards,
Adnan

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, all products have been linked to this template. The from email address is noreply@cryptlex.com. When I first configured this template, I was able to receive emails from this address.

Thanks,
David

You cannot send e-mails using our domain. You have to set it to your own domain e.g. support@yourcompany.com

Hi Adnad,

Sorry for the late reply. I tried replacing the from email address with my own and I still get the same error.

David

Hi David,

Please contact us at support@cryptlex.com

Regards,
Adnan

Hi Adnan,

I sent an email to your support address.

Thanks!
David