Cryptlex.LexActivatorException: Failed to connect to the server due to network error

Hello Support,
We are using Cryptlex.LexActivatorException from NuGet package (latest one) and during deactivation we are getting below error -

Cryptlex.LexActivatorException: Failed to connect to the server due to network error.
at Cryptlex.LexActivator.DeactivateLicense()

Product activation is working as needed but deactivation seems to be broken, it is basically throwing the exception with the error message I mentioned above, since it is throwing an exception so so don’t know what code it is returning. Can you please advise?

Thanks.

Hi,

The LexActivatorException contains two properties code and message. Both will be enough to get the reason of failure.

Here is the code - LexActivatorException: Code - 48 message: Failed to connect to the server due to network error.

Which Windows version are you using? If online activation succeeds then online deactivation too. Are you facing this issue on all the machines or any specific machine?

I am using Windows 10 and yes Online activation was successful and deactivation is not working.

I am developing at present so just one system with me.

Hi,

Please share the console logs of Network-tester.exe. You can download this executable file by clicking on the link below:

Hello Ahmad,

Sorry for the late reply. Attached is the output of the Network tester utility.

I tried deactivation again and it is still failing. Also when I sent for testing to the client, it’s is not allowing to activate even so not sure what’s going on. Since i am not able to deactivate on my system so I am stuck with this and not able to do anything further. Can you please provide any debug dll so i can try with that?

Mahesh

I finally figured it out, it was coding mistake at my end. Apologies for the problem caused. Will let you know in case of any other issue.